Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog Sale

**EDITED TO ADD: I am going to now do a Name Your Own Price! I want this stuff gone, and there's no point in me storing it because we don't plan to use the same initials.**

Okay, I'm sure most of y'all know K has a lot of clothes!
I plan to save most of them, but I have some monogrammed items to get rid of.
The pictures are from our cellphones, because my camera is at my mom's 2 hours away! :(

I am going to list as much info as possible, but if you have any questions e-mail me or leave a comment!

*All items will have a $4.95 shipping rate!!!*

#1 - {size 12 months}

I absolutely LOVE this shirt, but K only wore it this one time because it is too small! :(
The bottom layer is hot pink with black polka dots, on top of that is a zebra print K!
The outer edges of the cloth is not sewn to create a "frayed" look with wear!

#2 - {size 12 months}
I purchased this shirt from If You Say Sew.
It is light brown with pink polka dots.
The wording is K - Kaidence.
K only wore this 2 times because it's too small

#3 - $8 {size 0-6 months}SOLD!
Mud Pie pink & green 'K' onesie!
This outfit is precious, but K outgrew it too fast. She wore it once! :(

#4 - {size 12 months}
FRUMPY RUMPS!
This little 2 piece set is precious!
It's light pink with white ruffles. The bloomers have white ruffles on the butt and the top has a white K monogrammed on it!
K wore it twice. I paid about $40 for the outfit & monogram.

#5 - {size 9 months}
Mom&Me!
K wore this as a Memorial Day & 4th of July outfit. It's perfect for "patriotic" celebrations!
The top is red/white gingham and the bottom is light blue/white gingham.
The monogram on the chest is KTA in red!
I payed $35 for the outfit & monogram!

#6 - {size 12-18 months}
Okay, this is one of my favorite outfits.
It has the wrong monogram because I bought it with the intentions on getting it re-monogrammed...but, that never happened :(
It's a KELLY'S KIDS 2-piece outfit.
The picture is horrible!
The colors are mint green/white with pink/white polka dot bows on the shoulders and pink monogram OPG monogram on the chest!
The top criss-crosses on the back is just so cute! :)
This outfit has NEVER been worn!



Okay, that's all I have for now!
Remember comment or e-mail me with questions and don't forget all items have an additional $4.95 shipping charge!
And, you must pay with pay pal within 24 hours of receiving invoice!
Items ship to US only!

THANKS! :)



No comments: