Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coco

Today after dinner Kaidence was getting her PJs on for bed and someone rang our doorbell.
We weren't sure who it was, but when we opened this is who we saw..
Kaidence's very own Elf of the Shelf.
Not only did Santa send him, but a few suprises for her as well. 
She was thrilled!
She kept saying "Oh, HOHO!!!"
When she got inside she realized that sneaky Elf had left her some treats inside, too. 
Hot chocolote, marshmallows, candy canes, and powdered doughnuts. 
Daddy read her a letter from her Elf and she thought it was so, so funny. 
She got to pick his (her?) name.
At one point she liked Petey, but settled on Coco.
Coco the Elf. 

She has been such a good girl since Coco got here.
If she does something bad she says "Ooopsie Coco" Ha!

I'm hoping someone invents a Character on the Shelf for every season/holiday!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute I really want to get one for the girls

Joeylee
Sweet N Sassy Girls

mrsjsanders said...

This is the cutest thing ever! Her facial expression in the 1st picture is priceless!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love this thing! I think we're going to wait for next year to do this with E though.

Misty said...

such a cutie!!! I found your blog from meredith's pen pal post :) your daughter is just darling!!

Lana said...

Our elf, Urtle, hasn't arrived yet. I'm debating if he will come tonight or not. My 6 yr. old has been anticipating his arrival each day. Guess I need to get off the computer and get him out of the closet! haha :) Lana

Jennifer said...

I love this!! So creative and fun, you did a great job with the "surprises"!
I can't wait to do this next year with B.