Saturday, October 31, 2009

First Halloween

So, today was Kaidence's first halloween!
Of course, we didnt go trick or treating .. but, we did get her dressed up in her costume!
Here is some pictures of our pretty little flower :)


None of them turned out very good, though! She was very upset because she had to lie down to take the pictures...





She started getting fussy ... then this happened:


So, we turned on Dave Matthew's Band .. and this happened:




A content baby :)




Her & her daddy!



All tuckered out! Because giving out candy sure does take a lot of a flower's energy! ;)


And, today I made some awesome chilli!


It was the perfect weather for chilli, too!


3 comments:

Mama Elle said...

Awww! How adorable!

Heather said...

She is so cute! She looks so tiny. It's so hard for me to remember either one of mine being so tiny. They both were, but it seems like so long ago. Enjoy every minute of it... It goes by so quickly!!!

Heather said...

Thanks for the Melmo link! I checked it out and it gave me some great ideas! I've really got to get busy... His second birthday will be here before I know it!!! Thanks again!