Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Invitation Pictures.

*Sorry for my lack of posts! I have been busy with family and party planning!*

Today we went to Portrait Innovations and got K's 1 Year Invitation Pictures made.
They took 136 pictures!
Here is a little sneak peek of her cuteness.
But, I'm not going to ruin the surprise for her invite!
So, you will just have to check back in about a week to see the actual invite! ;)
I just wanted to tease -ha!

But, seriously, I was so pleased with all the pictures!
It was very hard to pick the ones we wanted. So, we have lots of pictures for our families now! ha!



4 comments:

Jessi said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!! I die from cuteness! Seriously adorable!!

Shannon said...

So precious!!

Annie said...

OMG....they are ALLLL so cute!! your baby girl is growing up!!!

Amy said...

so cute! i have a friend that did her little one's portraits at portrait innovations with the number blocks. he is now three and it is amazing to see the difference in the one, two, and three year shots with the same block and how much he has grown! i love the pearls and the zebra - so precious!!!