Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Little Explaining...

Yesterday, I posted a picture of a random kangaroo.
Any guesses why?
...
...
...
We are going to THE LAND DOWN UNDER!

Josh started playing with a local band, and they have been asked to do a 10 day tour in Feburary or March!
To say that we're excited is truly an UNDERSTATEMENT!
All the details are still being worked out, but I'm just crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes in hopes that me & K can go with.
I have volunteered to take pictures, sell the merch, or even cook! ha!
I.want.to.go!

And, how precious would this little cutie be sporting every MY DADDY ROCKS t-shirt we can find-ha!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

FUN! I would love to go to New Zealand/Australia, what a chance of a lifetime!

Annie said...

You HAVE to go!! That would be so amazing!!