Tuesday, February 8, 2011

02/02

February 2nd is a very special day for our family.
Not because it's Ground hog's Day..
but, it is the day we found out we were going to be parents! :)
Photobucket
This year we decided to make it special for Kaidence.
She got to have spaghetti for dinner and chocolate for dessert!
Photobucket
And, as you can see from the mess on her face, she enjoyed it ;)
Photobucket
She even got to watch her new favorite show - Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Photobucket
Her daddy got her all clean, and while he blow-dried her hair she made sure her teeth were extra fresh and clean!
Photobucket
We came back in the living room to read a book, and she went missing.
I called her and she came from the bathroom with her Barbie Jeep!
She insisted on sitting on it for a little while-ha!
Photobucket

I am so thankful for my spunk little lady!
And, we plan to make our "Found Out Day" a special day for her in the years to come as well!


7 comments:

Jessi said...

I saw the test in my reader and though this was a NEW pregnancy announcement! I got all giddy for a second! LOL.

Looks like she had fun celebrating :)

Miranda said...

CUTE idea!! She's so adorable!!! :-) Glad ya'll had a great day!

Meant to be a mom said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Annie said...

HA.....I almost thought that you were having another one too!! What a great day to remember and celebrate every year :)

Jessica said...

How special! Such a cutie!

Paige said...

I have to admit that the first picture, kinda had me crossing my fingers in hopes of a new addition! lol. But she is such a cutie, what a special day!

Ashley said...

What a fun idea and day! And I love that messy little face! ;)