Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Turkey Trot.

This month our Scentsy team is trying a new, fun party.
It's perfect for those of you who would like free product, but don't want to host a party in your home.

Here's how it works.
You sell $100 in product {online, or I can mail you brochures}
Once you sell $100, turn it in to me. I will then draw your prize.
The prizes are 3 $25 Scentsy credits, 3 half-priced items, and 2 $50 Scentsy credits.

That means everyone who sells $100 will win!!!
And, with Christmas just around the corner it's the perfect time to sell and get free stuff for yourself!

I have a lot of gift ideas, if you have any questions!

If you're interested please let me know asap because all orders must be turned in by November 28th.

Thanks!


*Don't forget to enter my ERIN CONDREN GIVEAWAY!!! 
It ends tonight at midnight!*


No comments: