Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we decided to go visit my BFF Lindsey in Oxford and go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday.
It's something we are wanting to make a "tradition" for our little families!:)
The pictures I posted yesterday compared 2009 & this year..it is absolutely crazy to see how much KK has changed!

We were all super, duper excited when we finally saw the sign..
We took our little family picture in the sunflower field. 
I tried to take some cute pictures of KK..
she preferred to stare at the other visitors! :) 
Addison got her face painted, we stood nearby to watch 
A sweet lady gave us 3 free tickets to ride the 'Twactor Train' 
We let the guys take the little ladies for a ride 
Then, we headed out on the hay ride to find our perfect pumpkin.
Kaidence loved going from pumpkin to pumpkin 
She found the perfect one & was so excited! :) 
While we waited on the hay ride to come back & pick us up, Addison did a little modeling.
We finally got back on the hay ride and the first thing K did...
took off her bow! :(  


We had a lot of fun this year!
I can't wait until next year when K is walking full time.
I'm sure we will be much busier, but I know the girls will have more fun :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time stopping by your blog, wanted to leave a comment letting you know that I was here!

Hope to see you soon at mine ;)

P.S. I love her shirt, adorable!!

Annie said...

LOOOOVE the shirt and bow!! Too cute!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Kaidence is SUCH a doll, and I just love that name! Looks like you guys had a great time. Such a cute family pic in the sunflowers, too! Love your blog & look forward to following along!
P.S. Thanks for donating to Laci's giveaway fundraiser and for putting her button up too...you are so sweet! :)