Monday, October 18, 2010

"Home"gating Party

Saturday, Miss K and I got up early to run a few last minute errands.
I think she looked adorable with her dog ears, skinny jeans, and boots!

We got home and finished her bathroom {a post coming soon!} and cooked up lots of yummy food.
Then, we played outside while we waited for all of our guests to arrive. 
{no, she doesn't always have a cup! it is just the only time she is still enough for pictures!}

I had my camera out and ready.
We grilled delicious hamburgers & hot dogs.
We had some great appetizers.
We had the best pasta salad and baked beans.
We even had some precious Bama cupcakes.
BUT...
I didn't take one single picture! :(
I guess I was a little over whelmed with 9 adults and 8 kids in my house during an Alabama game!
Next time, though, we will be sure to make up for lost times! :)

2 comments:

Ms. J said...

So adorable in those skinny jeans and boots!!

Annie said...

OMGosh...K looks like such a big girl in her jeans, boots, and piggies!! What a doll-baby!!