Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I know I already posted today, but I couldn't pass this Top 2 Tuesday up!
I absolutely love, love, love looking at old pictures!
Especially now that K is here, I like to compare her pictures to our old baby pictures..
These are 2 of my favorites of Josh as a baby.

And, 2 of me.. 

And, because I do love old pictures so much, I decided to break the rules :)
These are just some random old pictures.
{that aren't in order...sorry!}
Kristle, me, & Linds at church before Valentine's Service in 07.
Brittany was a majorette and I did color guard..
This was our Senior year in 2006! 
This was our Junior or Senior year.
Josh was in a Womanless Beauty Pageant and I am totally feeling him up-ha! 
This was our 2nd year of Community College
It was after Josh's last show playing the drums in the LBWCC Ensemble. 
When Josh & I were engaged and first married we kept my friend Brittany's son all the time..
His name is Carson and he is now almost THREE! :(  
And, the last one.
Josh & I on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg in 2008! 


Feel free to check out Taylor's Blog and link up some of your old photos, too! :)






1 comment:

Kit said...

I just love all of your old pictures!