Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brayson is Here!

Sunday morning around 3:45 my mom called to tell me my sister Heather was in labor and on her way to the hospital.
I don't remember the exact times after that, but I do remember he was here at 7:31!
He is her first baby, and she had him that fast!
I'm jealous-ha!:)
Photobucket
He is so tiny & precious.
Photobucket
Stats:
5 pounds, 2 ounces
19.5 inches long

And, Kaidence seemed to like him. Whenever he cried she was a little freaked out at first. But, once she realized he was okay she kept wanting to feed him his "bockle" and kisses!
Photobucket
{Aunt Amy, Big Cousin Kaidence, & Brayson}

They are suppose to come home today, and I'm hoping we can go up this weekend to see them & for me to get some good pictures of him!

5 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

He is adorable!

Joeylee said...

Congrats to your sister. He is beautiful and he is tiny. Was he early?

Brandi said...

Congrats to your sister. He is beautiful.

Annie said...

What a beautiful baby!! Congrats Auntie!!

Paige said...

How sweet! He is a beautiful baby! Congrats Auntie!