Monday, July 25, 2011

Scentsy Party!!!

Hey y'all!
I have decided to host an online/book party through my aunt's Scentsy.
I love scentsy & currently have 3 burners burning-Obsessed?

As an incentive for you gals/guys to buy from my party, I'm going to throw in some fun freebies & prizes!!


First off, you need the link to buy from..
Just go HERE!
Or, you can go to her main page here but you must buy from the Ashley Thames party for your purchase(s) to count!

As far as the extras...
{I will keep up with all the orders placed now through the end of the party & pick 1 winner through random.org!}

{You must tweet about my party! Make sure you include @TheThames3. I will pick 1 winner through random.org}

**Free $10 Gift card**
 to winner's choice of store!
...AND 10% off your order!!!!
{The person who places the larger order will get this!}


You don't have to have a blogger account to enter. If you can't comment, just shoot me an e-mail to
joshandashleythames at gmail dot com!




The party ends Thursday July 28 @ 8 am CST & the winners will be announce Thursday afternoon!




No comments: