Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick & Possibly Snow{long post with lots of pictures}

Tuesday afternoon I started feeling really yucky. I didn't know what was wrong, but I knew something was up. I made myself stay awake to watch 'This Is It' with Josh, but I could have totally went to bed at 6:00pm! When we finally went to bed, I couldn't sleep. I would fall asleep and then wake up feeling horrible.
I always get up with Josh at 5:30 am and fix him breakfast before he goes to work. I got up Wednesday morning and told Josh I thought I was getting a bug. And, sure enough before he left at 6:00 it became official. I.WAS.SICK!
I literally couldn't drink water without getting sick. I had to call our Pastor's wife so she could watch Kaidence because I was so weak and I did not want my precious girl getting that sick!
Yesterday afternoon around 5:00 I was feeling 100% again. It was totally crazy because it didn't last 24 hours like most viruses do and Josh nor Kaidence got sick .. at all! I am very thankful for that, though.
Miss K had tons of fun with Paps & Wesa yesterday though. They don't have any grandchildren yet, but they consider K their "adopted grandgirl". They spoil her and she loves it!
{She takes a minute to warm up to Paps because he has a mustache & she's not use to that!}
Josh picked up her after he got off work. And, she was happy to see her Mommy!
Today it is FR.EEEEE.ZING! It has actually started sleeting here, too. I am so excited! I want it to snow so bad! It hasn't snowed in Alabama since the early 90s. I think 94?
Tomorrow we're suppose to go to Winter Jam {Third Day, Newsong, News Boys, Tenth Avenue North, Fireflight, Sidewalk Prophets, Revive, Robert Pierre, Tony Nolan} I am super excited. But, I do not want to stand outside in the cold for 3+ hours. ICK! I am going to pile on the layers and bring a blanket - ha! Kaidence will not be going this year. She "went" last year & I was for sure my little peanut was going to be birthed right there during the concert. It was that loud.
Nana & Aunt Amy are coming down tomorrow, too. They are going to keep Kaidence after she goes to see Paps & Wesa. Saturday we have a small Valentine's Banquet at church. We don't have any plan for Valentine's Day. Last year Josh suprised me with a limo pick-up at some random mall. Then, we went to hibatchi at Jia's in the Beau Rivage. After that, we saw David Cook in concert. He also suprised me with a super nice suite. It was beautiful! {Funny story: Josh was 20 at the time & I was pregnant...they gave us a bottle of champagne! ha! We flushed it down the toilet after Josh tried it because he said it was nasty! When we got home & googled it, it was actually very expensive!} It was a lot of fun. We decided not to do anything this year because Josh's going to be in two weddings, Me & K are in one, and we're going back to Anniston this summer.
...
Hope you all have a great Thursday! And, cross your fingers that we get some SNOW!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the heart OUTFIT! Super cute!

Dave Moody said...

Happy Friday Follow! Found you on there list. Following you. Stop by me if you get the time. Don't forget to enter my contest, "NAME THAT BAND"! Have a good weekend!

Dimes2Vines said...

Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
http://dimes2vines.com