Friday, September 24, 2010

One Year Check-Up

On Tuesday K had her 1 year appointment.
Stats:
23 pounds, 15 ounces, 29.25 inches long, and 19.5 head circumference

Is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to entertain your kids while waiting for the Dr?
We did a little of everything...
First, sat in a big girl chair

This did not work for too long..
Next, we tried reading our new book.
It lasted about 2 minutes, then she was trying to get down in the floor.
I refused to let her down, I mean it's a dirty floor that lots of feet touch in one day!
Then, we tried the exam table.

Which, after about 3 minutes, was another FAIL!
Finally, I did what any mother who doesn't want their precious angel to scream her head off because she doesn't get her way would do...
Let her get in the floor!
It saved me from wrestling her, her voice from getting raspy from screaming, and all the other patients from thinking I was beating her-ha! ;)


1 comment:

Jillian said...

we always let her on the floor! I just clean her feet before we leave! You have to do what you have to do:)