Thursday, September 30, 2010

Secrets Revealed

Okay, I have to be completely honest here..
I usually don't tell you all about fabulous companies unless I am winning something in return-haha!
{hey, I'm being honest!:)}
But, I can't keep my secret any longer...
My shopping friend Shae introduced me to Cute T's a few weeks ago, and I have been hooked ever since!
Theresa is the brains behind Cute T's!
And, she is amazing :)
I just send her a picture of an outfit and she works her magic...





Her bows are excellent priced, too!
I'm talking $4-$8 on custom boutique bows!
I haven't found anywhere that will make custom bows, that are actually cute at these prices!

I can't believe I'm letting y'all in-haha!
But, I'm honestly not getting anything for this "shout-out!"
I just want more girl babies to have some low cost, cute bows! :)

She is having a promotion for newbies, though.
If you are her 100th fan on Facebook, you receive a free bow!
Check her out, you won't be upset - TRUST ME! :)

No comments: