Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Recap

I'm behind, so I'm just going to do one post with basically the last week!

Wednesday-
Kaidence had her 2nd dentist appointment. She did so much better than lasts time, and she's still cavity free-woohoo!
She got a sticker for being a big girl & she stuck it on her cheek.
Photobucket
After her appointment we went to Old Navy to find me a dress, but ended up getting her a cute outfit instead. Then we went to Chick-Fil-A for her to play & burn some energy!
Photobucket
That afternoon Aunt Amy came to our house to spend a few days with us.

Thursday-
We went to Mobile to shop and have lunch.
After shopping we went to Cold Snap for some yogurt.
Kaidence got a sticker & guess where she put it..
Photobucket
When Josh got home we went to Mexican and he had to pick up his tuxedo.
Photobucket
I took a picture of K with the flash on & she kept saying "EYES!" I guess it was a little too bright for her.
Photobucket

Friday-
Amy took Kaidence back home with her for the weekend, so Josh took me out for my birthday lunch.
Photobucket
That night we went to Mason & Mary-Beth's rehearsal dinner.

Saturday-
We lazied around most of the morning, and that afternoon we went to the wedding.
Photobucket
It was gorgeous & the reception was a blast!
Photobucket
{This is Gage K's BF He looked so sad after his Mommy left}
Sunday-
We went to Evergreen to celebrate Father's Day with Josh's dad, and to pick up Kaidence!
I seriously didn't take any pictures.

Monday-
My Birthday!!! We spent the day at the house until Josh got home, then we had an ice cream date outside and watched a movie.
Kaidence also turned 21 months! I'll do her pictures & post tomorrow! :)

No comments: