Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random.

*We went back home this weekend. I have a ton of pictures, but haven't had time to upload/edit them.

*It's officially Summer time in my book! We're celebrating with grilling out as much as possible. And, tonight we're even mowing..grilling & mowing are two of my faves-ha!

*For the first time in a long time Kaidence didn't throw a fit in the grocery store. That's a huge victory!

*Josh has two shows this weekend at the Spanish church ... that should be interesting.

*I cannot wait to do fun Summer activities with K. Now that she's older I think she will like the zoo and water park a lot more.

*Josh already has one of his Father's Day gifts. We got him a 6 hour fishing charter, and he's a happy man!

*Speaking of Father's Day, that weekend is going to be jam packed! Friday night we have a wedding rehearsal, wedding Saturday, Father's Day Sunday, and my birthday Monday. SHOO!

*I bought Something Borrowed Monday and have yet to start it :( I'm hoping tomorrow K will want to swim so that I can read.

*And, since my mind is on Birthday & books, I am really wanting a Nook or Kindle. I can't decide which is better..and they're the same price. I do like the Nook Color because K can play games on it when we travel, and I can read magazines..

*Kaidence has to go see her Pediatrician later in the month to get her head remeasured. More than likely she will have some tests/scans just to make 100% sure everything is okay. We're believing everything is good and that she just has a lot of Smart up there ;)

*Josh had a guys weekend this past weekend, so me & the wild woman stayed at my mom's. Sunday we went to church & she stayed in the children's church with the big kids & her Aunt Amy.

{doesn't she look so big!}

...that's all my random mind can come up with for now.





No comments: