Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend on Lay Lake

{I am so behind on blogging. I'm going to try to catch up today & tomorrow!}
Friday, June 18th, we headed to Josh's Aunt Brenda's in Clanton!
She lives on the lake in a gorgeous house.
We actually spent the night with my mom the night before so we didn't have to leave quite as early!

Luckily, K slept most of the 2 hour drive up there.
After we got there and unloaded all of our bags, we headed straight to the boat!
K loved it! She slept most of the time.
We did have to take a dip in the lake to cool off, though!
She did not like stopping though.
It was just too hot to be sitting still!
We went in for lunch, had a swimsuit change, and then went back out to the lake!
I didn't take any more pictures Friday.
Saturday morning we got up early, had breakfast, and then headed back out on the boat.

K had her first taste of diet Sunkist, and she loved it!
We came in for lunch and it started to rain.
We all took a good little nap and then hit the lake again!
It was a little chilly, so cousin Wendy let K borrow her clothes to keep warm :)

And, here's a great video.
{Josh had been pulling everybody on the tube all weekend. I talked him into letting me pull him! I have never pulled anybody on the tube, and it was the second time I've drove a boat in my entire life!}
{Yes, I did mean to throw him off...It was "payback" -HA! This was the first time I pulled him. I pulled him twice after this, and the kids said the third time he did cartwheels across the water -OOPS!}

{*the laughing and talking you hear is not me, it's Josh's little bro!*}


2 comments:

Annie said...

I am SO out of the blogging loop too!! I am going to try to catch up this week!! Looks like you are enjoying the summer!!

Anonymous said...

i love her laid back with her legs spread, pull her tiny bikini bottoms off and her pussywould taste sooooooooooooooooooooo good, lick her and suck her tiny coffee bean clit until sher squirts pee in my mouth