Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend on Lay Lake

{I am so behind on blogging. I'm going to try to catch up today & tomorrow!}
Friday, June 18th, we headed to Josh's Aunt Brenda's in Clanton!
She lives on the lake in a gorgeous house.
We actually spent the night with my mom the night before so we didn't have to leave quite as early!

Luckily, K slept most of the 2 hour drive up there.
After we got there and unloaded all of our bags, we headed straight to the boat!
K loved it! She slept most of the time.
We did have to take a dip in the lake to cool off, though!
She did not like stopping though.
It was just too hot to be sitting still!
We went in for lunch, had a swimsuit change, and then went back out to the lake!
I didn't take any more pictures Friday.
Saturday morning we got up early, had breakfast, and then headed back out on the boat.

K had her first taste of diet Sunkist, and she loved it!
We came in for lunch and it started to rain.
We all took a good little nap and then hit the lake again!
It was a little chilly, so cousin Wendy let K borrow her clothes to keep warm :)

And, here's a great video.
{Josh had been pulling everybody on the tube all weekend. I talked him into letting me pull him! I have never pulled anybody on the tube, and it was the second time I've drove a boat in my entire life!}
{Yes, I did mean to throw him off...It was "payback" -HA! This was the first time I pulled him. I pulled him twice after this, and the kids said the third time he did cartwheels across the water -OOPS!}

{*the laughing and talking you hear is not me, it's Josh's little bro!*}


1 comment:

Annie said...

I am SO out of the blogging loop too!! I am going to try to catch up this week!! Looks like you are enjoying the summer!!