Saturday, March 26, 2011

18 Month Stats

Since Kaidence didn't have her appointment when I wrote her 18 month post, I'm just going to post them here for my memory :)

Weight - 28 pounds, 90%
Height - 32 inches, 55%
Head - 50 cm, off the charts!

As I mention with every stat update, her head is always off the charts.
This is only her 2nd check up with Dr. Cepeda, but he remember her "large head".
When he looked at the measurements today, though, he told me we needed to come back in 3 months to get remeasured because it was way, way off the charts and even bigger than before.
He didn't seem too worried, just wanted to do it for safety precautions.
I'm not too worried eiter, because Josh has a melon head and my head isn't the smallest-ha!

Pictures from our beach trip today to come! 

1 comment:

Kayla S said...

Hello mate great blog poost