Friday, March 11, 2011

Online Shopping 101

It's no secret, I love to shop.
I especially love to shop for Kaidence!
I do a lot of shopping through Boutique's on Facebook, but I have recently started using some daily deal sites.
I was a little skeptical at first, but I searched for each product on amazon and it is always cheaper on these sites!

First up, the amazing zulily! It is truly one of my favorites because they tons of variety on there.

Next, is totsy. They usually have really good shoes and clothes for little one's.

This next one is good for different regions. I get the Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile one. You don't have to live in the city to get it, and somethings you can even redeem online! It's groupon.

I just recently signed up for Plum District. They also offer you guys money if you sign up, through my link, $5! And, you can't beat free money! ;)


Happy Online Shopping, Friends! :)



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm ADDICTED to online shopping! Its so fun!