Thursday, November 4, 2010

Excellent Products to checkout from Shutterfly!

I love taking pictures of Kaidence, as you can tell. The only bad thing, I rarely get them printed because it is such a hassle. But, since I have discovered how easy it is to upload & print from shutterfly, I have been printing out most all of her pictures. Not only is their upload process super easy and fast, the quality of the prints is amazing!
I have never used shutterfly for Christmas cards, but I do plan to this year.
I mean, check out how cute some of these designs are:
I think the "story card" is something we are going to do this year, so everyone will know what we have been doing throughout the year.
I like this style, as well, since I love pictures and every Southern girl loves a monogram!  
And, here's another bright and cheerful "story card" that I think is too precious! 
{all pictures from shutterfly.com}

I don't know about you, but I sometimes have a hard time finding things for the Grandparents in our family.
I think a calendar would make a perfect gift. You could completely customize it for that special someone, and not break your bank!


If you are looking for good quality, low cost picture ideas check out shutterfly.
Based on the experience I have had, their have excellent customer service and their prices are great as well!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love the story card idea!!