Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Scentsy Bucks

I decided to have a little fun with Scentsy this month.
I'm going to run this now - October 31st. I'll announce the winners on November 1!

First way to earn -
Follow me on Twitter (@TheThamesTrio). I'm going to be doing a weekly trivia question. Random questions & the first person to guess correctly gets 2 Scentsy Bucks.
Example - Today I posted two pictures from a movie & gave these clues - Disney movie, about animals not princess and it's set in NYC. The answer was Oliver & Company so the first person to correctly guess that got 2 SBs!

Second way to earn -
Purchase product from me! (http://ashleythames.scentsy.us)
For every $25 spent, you will earn 5 SBs.

Third way to earn -
Referrals
Refer friends/family & if they order $25 or more, you get 10 SBs!

Fourth way to earn -
Host a Party
Host any type of party and earn 25 SBs!
To host an online party all you have to do is refer people to your party link & that's it! When your party reaches $150 you start earning incentives-win/win for you!

Fifth and final way to earn -
Become a Scentsy Consultant
If you sign up under me to become a Scentsy Consultant you get 50 SBs!!
Host a party

This will run through midnight on Halloween. At that point, I will total up all the points and the person with the most points will win a Full Size Warmer & Scentsy Bar of their choice!

If I have a lot of participation, I will have a top 3!!


No comments: