Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random & A Recipe

Just wanted to share some funny things Kaidence has been doing/saying lately.

-We're working on spelling her name. I sing this made up song, and she does good at saying the next letter. Also thanks to 'The Best of Elmo Vol 1', she knows how many face parts she has and what they do.."I have 2 eyes, so I can see....."
-She gets in trouble a pretty good bit for doing things she knows she shouldn't do. Today she was sneaking out the front door and she looked back and said "Momma - see me?!" It was like she's saying I know I shouldn't do this, but as long as you see me I'll be okay-ha!
-She is still obsessed with her birthday. She will stand by the wall, in the spot she stood when we sang to her at her party, and sing "Happy Toooo Meeeee"! It's precious! She also asks for a cupcake after she sings. She gets disappoint when there's none ;)


And, now for a recipe.
I really wanted chicken spaghetti tonight, so I googled a ton of recipes and I didn't like any of them 100% so I sort-of made up my own. Here it is..

Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts
12 oz spaghetti noodles
1 onion
1 lb Velveeta(cubed)
2 cans cream of chicken
1 can tomatoes w/green chilies
1 small can mushroom
1 small can black olives
salt & pepper

Directions:
Boil the chicken and chopped onion, remove the chicken and then boil the noodles in the same water.
De-bone and shred the chicken.
Mix the chicken, noodles, cheese, and canned ingredients.
Bake for about 25 minutes on 350*.

Super easy, but super good!

Tonight I served it with green beans, a wedge salad, and rolls.





2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a cute pic!!! K looks so big! And yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim H. said...

Your recipe does sound yummy and fairly similar to mine - maybe a little easier and quicker to prepare...

Here is mine for you to look at. :-) http://kimscuisine.blogspot.com/2008/11/chicken-spaghetti.html