Friday, January 29, 2010

How I spent my Friday

Today, I finally cleaned our room. We usually pick up the rest of the house, but never really bother with our bedroom because nobody sees it, besides us. Well, it had been a while since it has been cleaned and it was out of hand. Trust me!
{lotion,wipes,saline spray,nose sucker,book,lovey,socks,paci clip,sleeper,wipe holder,...}
This next picture was from my 'fit' this morning. I had to run to the grocery store for a few things. I had Kaidence ready & sitting in her carseat(in the living room)while I put on a different shirt. I could not find one..so, I threw everything in the floor.
{Don't Judge Me! It's not usually that bad!}
I am so glad it's finally clean. It feels so much more peaceful & relaxing!
Of, course I had the cutest little helper today.
While I was cleaning I was dreaming about this ...
{No, not the pork loin. THAT twix bar!}
I have been fasting sugar for almost 21 days. And, let me tell you, come Sunday morning I am going to finally get to eat that little piece of deliciousness.

Tonight for Dinner I used a recipe from Kelly's Korner for beef enchiladas! And, boy were they tasty! Josh was a little skeptical at first, but he loved them!
Tomorrow, Josh has to work but my mom(Nana) & sister(Aunt Amy) are coming to visit.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It looks like you got alot done on your FRIDAY!! :-)