Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Friday Night & Saturday.

Josh was off Friday, so of course we did our usual grocery shopping.
He offered to cook, and I didn't mind!
We had philly cheesesteak sandwiches and they turned out great!!


Nana, Aunt Heather, & Blakely came down Friday night too.
It was very late. I was actually already asleep on the couch and really don't remember much - ha!
Today, we have been shopping!

Of course, Kaidence was looking super cute with her leggings :)
We went to the flea market first.

Then, went to Lambert's in Foley for Heather's birthday lunch.

After that we went to the Tanger outlets.
Kaidence rode like a "big girl" for the first time.

{isn't that new flower bow too cute?}
Her Nana & Aunt Heather got her some super cute things from Baby Gap

{from her Nana}

{from Aunt Heather}
Kaidence also found a clutch purse she I liked in Baby Gap.

I'm sure she would have liked it too, if she would have been awake ;)
We are back home now.

Kaidence is finally asleep after a long day of fighting it.
And, we're about to watch some of the Law & Order SVU marathon!


Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!
And, don't forget to ask us questions on
this post.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh....that sandwich looks so yummy!! I love grocery shopping! Hope your weekend is going well!! :-)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

That looks DELICIOUS!! I wish my hubby cooked..or I could..hah!

Kaidence is a cutie! I want a girl so I can put bows on someone!!

Annie said...

What a good little shopper K is!! Looks like she made out pretty good!!

That sammie looks delish!!

Jessi said...

The sandwich looks delicious. I have never had one!

Kaidence is always so darn cute in all her adorable outfits and bows. She is always styling!

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

She looks so cute! Love her new outfits!

Wishful Nals said...

adorable baby girl! xo