Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Please don't shoot me get mad at me for doing 2 posts in 1 day.
I just forgot to post my resolutions :)

1. Read the entire Bible in 90 Days. This is the guide on how to do it.
We haven't started yet, we are going to start next Sunday when our church starts a Church-wide fast.


2. Read our Love & Respect book. It was given to us as a wedding gift (07/19/2008) from our wonderful Pastors. We have read a few chapters, but this year we are going to finish it!

3. After Love & Respect we are going to read The Love Dare.
(No, we are not on the midst of divorce..but, I think every marriage can grow closer!)

4. Do the COMPLETE 30 days of 30-Day Shred

5. Be the BEST Wife & Mommy!

6. Cook more, eat out less!

7. Get more organized, in EVERY way!

There are other things, but these are the main things! :)

I am so excited about 2010!

Josh & I are praying to draw closer to God than ever before!
And, to be Godly parents for Kaidence this year..and, all the years to come!


No comments: