Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday ... Hair!

Wishful Wednesday
Join in on the fun!

'I wish' I had Kim's hair, Lauren's hair, or Reese's hair.
ha!
I couldn't choose just one!

My first pick is Kim Kardashian!

I love any of the Kardashian sisters hair, but especially Kim's!

I even like it this lighter color, too!


My second pick one be Lauren Conrad's hair!



Short or long, it is always perfect!
And, I love her braid! I have tried it, and cannot pull it off!
I love LC, too! I was pretty much obsessed with 'The Hills' - ha!


And, my third pick is Reese Witherspoon!
I love when she has bangs!



I'm sure, though, they all have nappy hair just like me without their hairstylists!
So, maybe I just want their hairstylists? ;)

5 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love your picks! I am a Reese fan, but would take all the other girls hair too!! Anything that has VOLUME and can CURL!

Anonymous said...

I love all your picks too! They all have fabulous hair!

Anonymous said...

love them all girl! great stuff you got goin' on here! xoxo

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love your picks :)

Annie said...

good pics....and I agree....if we all could afford the celebrity stylists....our hair might look like that too!!